Townhouse Fire Deemed Accidental
A Germantown family displaced by the blaze.
A townhouse fire Tuesday that displaced four and caused $15,000 in damage was deemed accidental by fire officials.
At around 7 p.m., firefighters responded to the 14900 block of Zinnia Circle in Germantown for reports of a fire and found the blaze in a second floor bedroom, according to Cpt. Oscar Garcia, Montgomery County Fire & Rescue Service spokesman.
No injuries were reported.
The American Red Cross is assisting the family, Garcia said.