Roving speed cameras await zooming motorists on several Germantown roadways, which police have deemed "Speed Camera Corridors."
Montgomery County Police Traffic Division Director Capt. Tom Didone highlighted MCP's speed enforcement efforts during a news event Friday in Damascus, intended to dovetail with the traffic division's Back To School Enforcement Campaign.
According to data provided by Didone, the following roadways in Germantown have roving speed cameras.
See More on Patch
- Protecting Pedestrians: Montgomery, Prince George's Use Several Measures to Increase Safety
- Plainclothes Police to Conduct 'Pedestrian Sting' Series
- Report: Speed, Red Light Camera Tickets Down in Montgomery County
- Mom of Germantown Teen Killed in Crash Joins Police in Pedestrian Safety Initiative
- Top Maryland Headlines: Uncles in Montgomery, Landlord Guilty of Peeping, Michelle Obama Comes to Town