Aliabaad Farm would like to welcome new subscribers to our 2014 CSA!
Kentland Whole Foods will be hosting Aliabaad's Produce!!
2014 CSA program: As some of you have experienced, we have traditionally been offering 22 to 24 weeks of fresh produce from May to October. I am pleased to let you know that we are now expanding the season to include Nov, Dec, and Jan. Here is how it works (all offers are based on weather conditions):
1. Extended Season: This program will start in May 2014 and continue through Jan 2015 of the following year (weather permitting). The fee associated with this program in 2014 will be $1,050.00
2. Regular season (May 2014 to Oct 2014): This program will be for those who would like to take advantage of traditional farm production. The fee associated with this program in 2014 will be $700 and bi-weekly cost will be $475.
3. Winter CSA-Much like this year we will offer our winter CSA from Nov 2014 to Jan 2015 and that will cost $400.
2014 Early Bird registration: This year like last few years, the early bird registration starts this week and it is applicable to weekly program only. The fees associated with early bird are as following:
1. Regular Season (May 2014 to October 2014): $650.00
2. Extended Season: (May 2014 to January 2015) $950.00.
Pick-ups and deliveries occur once a week for 22 to 24 weeks May to October (for Regular Season). You may pick-up from the Farm or one of our delivery locations. Groups of five or more are eligible to arrange a custom delivery location (Please contact us for further details).
Subscriptions will feed a family of four with high quality, naturally grown produce and a dozen free-range, certified organic eggs (Every other week). At the beginning of each week, you’ll receive an email with updates, photos, and a list of the various products available that week for harvesting. Customize your subscription by telling us what you would like more of or what you don’t like. Produce is harvested on the same day of pick-up or delivery to ensure highest quality possible.
All qualified CSA participants are welcome to volunteer to work on the farm in order to learn more about the process of growing. To schedule a visit or to receive more information about our CSA, call us at the Farm (301) 432-6863. You can also visit our Website, Facebook, and Local Harvest page.