.

Townhouse Fire Deemed Accidental

A Germantown family displaced by the blaze.

A townhouse fire Tuesday that displaced four and caused $15,000 in damage was deemed accidental by fire officials.

At around 7 p.m., firefighters responded to the 14900 block of Zinnia Circle in Germantown for reports of a fire and found the blaze in a second floor bedroom, according to Cpt. Oscar Garcia, Montgomery County Fire & Rescue Service spokesman.

No injuries were reported.

The American Red Cross is assisting the family, Garcia said.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »