Cafe Tacuba Authentic Mexican Cuisine (Closed)
Cafe Tacuba serves traditional Mexican food with some unexpected twists, such as lamb shank with jasmine rice and asparagus, grilled skewers of filet mignon tips, shrimp and chicken, and shrimp sauteed in a creamy chile pasilla sauce with artichoke hearts. There are daily happy hour specials, including half-price appetizers and $3 magaritas. Stop by the lunch buffet (only $10.95) on weekdays.
- Hours: Mon, Tue, 11:30am - 9pm; Wed, Thu, 11:30am - 1am; Fri, Sat, 11:30am - 2am; Sun, 10:30am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: There is curb access.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.cafetacubarestaurant.com/MenuD1.htm
- Specialties: Ocean Perch al Horno, Enchiladas Suizas, Chamorro de Cordero
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Mexican, Spanish, Tex-Mex
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Banquets, Brunch, Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual - Semi-casual