Whether it's a new outfit, a car seat or that Zeke doll from "High School Musical," Emma's Closet has it all at a bargain price. Started by owner Jill Levin in 2005 and named after her daughter Emma Elizabeth, this thrift store and consignment shop offers clothes in a variety of sizes, as well as a constantly changing inventory of toys, movies, books, maternity clothes and much more.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Feb 01 2005
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Children's clothes, toys, books, movies, games, shoes, furniture
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Book store specialties: Children's books
- New/used: New, Used
- Clothing and accessories brands: Oililly, Duex Par Duex, Ralph Lauren, A Pea In the Pod, Motherhood, Cach Cach, Baby Lulu, Abercrombie, Limited Too and much more.
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Donations hours: Tue - Sat, 10am - 1pm
- Donations policy: All consignment clothing must 1. Be in a bag, with your full name written on the outside. 2. Be clean and free of any stains, rips or pilling. Please see the website for more details about consignment policies.