Four Seasons Salon & Spa is a state-of-the-art facility that pays the utmost attention to detail to pamper your body. The entire staff is trained and licensed. There is a nail stylist. One stylist focuses on men and another on black hair. Choose from a wide selection of manicures and other services, such as extensions and fill-ins. As the owner is a cancer survivor, the shop devotes special attention to aiding patients and pursuing a cure. It donates leftover hair to patients.
- Fax: 301-540-4494
- Hours: Mon, 10am - 6pm; Tue, 10am - 7pm; Wed, 10am - 8pm; Thu, - 10am - 8pm; Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 8:30am - 6pm; Sun, by appointment only
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2001
- What makes this community special?: Four Seasons Salon & Spa generously supports the community through a variety of in-kind donations.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- License/certification: Staff is trained and licensed not only in their chosen fields but also to assure you the utmost comfort, courtesy and care.
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Specials/Packages: Bridal, Anti-Aging Zen Facial, Reflexology, Seasonal and Personalized Gift Packages available.
- Private events: Yes
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights, Makeup, Shave
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- Hair Product Brands: Various hair product brands used including Redken, Paul Mitchell, American Crew and others.
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: "Get regular hair cuts every six weeks at Four Seasons Salon & Spa"