Germantown Vision Care
Germantown Vision Care is the office of Dr. Alan Levy, O.D. Along with offering vision care and eye exams for both children and adults, it also provides glaucoma testing using GDX equipment and Visual Field testing. A full selection of frames for glasses and sunglasses are available, as well as prescriptions for eyeglass lenses as well as contact lenses.
- Fax: 301-540-7526
- Hours: By appointment
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking, wheelchair entrance and fully wheelchair accesible office.
- Founding Date: 1973
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Insurance accepted: VSP, Optum Health, NVA (Schools and Government), Optimum Choice, MDIPA, Mamsi, Aetna, United Health Care, Spectera, Eye Med, Alliance, Advantica, Medicare
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- On-site eyeglass service: Yes
- Contact lens fittings: Yes
- Specialties: Geriatric, Pediatric, Vision therapy/rehabilitation