The pharmacy in Giant is open seven days a week and offers a variety of over-the-counter and prescription drugs. The special feature about this pharmacy is that one can ask a question of a pharmacist online (by visiting the website) which can save time for someone who can't visit the store. There is ample parking and excellent handicap access. Visit the website for more information about the company or to ask a question of a pharmacist.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: No stairs, automatic doors
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Too many to list; compatible with almost all insurance companies
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Germantown offers all the services of a thriving community yet is able to provide a small-town feel for its residents. All this, and it is located only 35 minutes from Washington DC.
- Services: Deliveries
- Features: ATM, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 3pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No