Giant Food and Drug is one of the most recognizable grocery stores in the Maryland area, and has grown considerably since its first store opened in 1936 in Washington, D.C. This particular location offers numerous services, including a butcher, bake shop, florist, pet center, beauty center, coin exchange kiosk and much more. Visit the website to learn more about the company and its community involvement.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - 11pm; Sun, 6am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the location.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Grocery, butcher, florist, beauty products, natural foods
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free
- General services: Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Germantown is able to offer the feel of a small town while providing all the services of a modern city and is only 35 minutes from Washington, D.C.
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Butcher, Cheese shop, Coffee Shop, Florist, Pharmacy
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: Yes