Hunan Village is a carry-out Chinese Restaurant that serves appetizers, soup, lo mein, fried rice, ho fen, vegetable and bean curd, egg foo young, pork and beef, seafood, poultry, and other items. Its most popular dish is General Tsao's chicken with fried rice. It features a chef's special, serves daily combinations, and has a non-fat menu.
- Fax: 301-972-7068
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 10:30pm; Sun, 12am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The sidewalk has one ramp from the parking lot to the restaurant.
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chinese cuisine
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: appetizers, soup, lo mein, fried rice, ho fen, vegetable and bean curd, egg foo young, pork and beef, seafood, and poultry
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Signature dishes: General Tsao's chicken with fried rice
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 0
- Features: Dinner, Lunch